WELCOME TO GROCERY BUDGET BOOTCAMP!
You’ve just taken a HUGE step towards getting a solid grasp on eating real food on a budget and I am SO excited to help you do it! Before you dive in, let me cover a few admin-type stuff real quick. I know it’s not the most exciting, but it’s important, so please don’t skip this page!
1. Check your email.
If you haven’t already, you will receive an email in the next 5 minutes or so with the subject line “Welcome to Grocery Budget Bootcamp.” This email contains important information like how to log in, your username and password. Keep this email in a safe place in case you forget your login information!
If you don’t receive an email within 24 hours, please send us an email: [email protected].
2. Add me to your “safe senders” email list – IMPORTANT!!!
All emails will be sent from [email protected] and it’s important you receive them! Drag your welcome email to your PRIMARY folder, add me to your contact list, mark me as safe… do what you have to do so that my emails go to your inbox instead of your junk or promotions folder.
3. Class starts whenever you’re ready!
This course is entirely self-paced, which means you can start as soon as today!
To get started, click on the “GO TO DASHBOARD” button below. Read the welcome message and work through the Getting Started tab on the left column. Be sure to read both sections completely before you dive into Lesson 1!
4. ATTN: Platinum Members – workbooks are on their way!
If you registered fro the Platinum Package, I have two important announcements just for you:
1. Workbooks are mailed out after you’ve paid for the course in full. If you chose the 1-time payment, your workbook will arrive in just a few days. If you chose the 2-time payment, your workbook will arrive a few days after your payment processes.
2. Be sure to join the Platinum-only Facebook group! Links for access are in your welcome email. Live teaching will be held monthly and the schedule will be posted both in the Facebook group and in the course DASHBOARD.